Looking for information to expand or create your online toolkit of teaching strategies and technologies? These resources are available anytime, anywhere, just when you need them.
- Academic Technology & CEETL Support Documents Self-service collection of AT help documents to support iLearn, Zoom, CourseStream, and other SF State educational technologies.
- ACUE Online Teaching Toolkit Self-service collection of six one-hour recorded webinars with downloadable resources (some of the videos include screenshots of the Canvas learning management system, but the strategies can be used in the SF State Moodle iLearn system).
- Campus Instructional Continuity Website Self-service site with general information and resources to support instructional continuity
- CEETL Circles Newsletter is for the teaching and learning community at SF State to help celebrate foster, and support Pedagogies for Inclusive Excellence (we call these PIE). CEETL CIRCLES welcomes submissions from the campus community!
- CEETL Keep Teaching Archived Webinar Series Self-service collection of seven one-hour recorded webinars with downloadable resources.
Literacy and Pedagogy in an Age of Misinformation and Disinformation
Dr. Tara Lockhart, Professor of English, Director of Writing Programs at SF State, is delighted to announce that her open-access edited collection, Literacy and Pedagogy in an Age of Misinformation and Disinformation, published with Parlor's Working and Writing for Change series, is now live and available for free download. This collection grew out of a Literacy in Composition Studies 2017 special issue on "Literacy, Democracy, and Fake News." For this expanded collection, we are thrilled to have partnered with scholars, activists, journalists, technologists, K12 educators, and librarians to deepen those explorations with a focus on network literacy and pedagogical/civic interventions.