Keep Teaching Resources: Webinar Slides, Webinar Recordings and Custom Videos
Keep Teaching with iLearn
How do access and set up my iLearn course page? How can I add course materials to iLearn? How do I create a place for students to submit work in iLearn? What are some collaborative features of iLearn?
- Keep Teaching with iLearn Slides
- Keep Teaching with iLearn Webinar Recordings:
Keep Teaching with Zoom
How do I get started with Zoom? How do I use Zoom to deliver lectures remotely? How do I use Zoom to hold office hours remotely?
- Keep Teaching with Zoom Slides
- Keep Teaching with Zoom Video (7 mins)
- Keep Teaching with Zoom Webinar Recording (60 mins)
iLearn Forums, Assignments & Turnitin Webinar
Live demos of creating and grading assignments in iLearn, with Q&A.
Engaging Student with Zoom Polling & Breakout Rooms Webinar
Live demos and best practices for Zoom Polling and Breakout Rooms in Zoom, with Q&A.
iLearn: Creating Exams with the Quiz Tool Webinar
- iLearn: Creating Exams with the Quiz Tool Webinar Slides
- iLearn: Creating Exams with the Quiz Tool Webinar Recording (62 mins)
Humanizing your iLearn Course Webinar
Explore design ideas to make your iLearn course more user friendly and help you foster social presence online.
- Humanizing your iLearn Course Webinar Slides
- Humanizing your iLearn Course Webinar Recording (Access Password 457cw0)
Academic Integrity by Design: Options for Remote Instruction
A faculty-led webinar that highlights culturally inclusive assessment strategies that promote academic integrity during remote instruction.
- Academic Integrity by Design Webinar Slides
- Academic Integrity by Design Recording (Access Password: qeH3sM) (66 mins)
Accessibility Best Practices for Using Zoom for Meetings and Classes, MS Word version (produced by EDUCAUSE)
Accessibility Best Practices for Using Zoom for Meetings and Classes, PDF version (produced by EDUCAUSE)
Alternative Final Assessment (created by Cal Poly)
This webpage, created at Cal Poly, provides a variety of alternative approaches to final assessments that can be incorporated into remote teaching modalities. The site includes suggestions for presentations, academic integrity, and flexibility for students who need more time on exams.
This is a webpage created at San Diego State University that provides practical pedagogical tips and resources for faculty to continue teaching in ways that are equitable and inclusive for ALL students. There is an abundance of useful strategies, links, and resources on this site!