CEETL provides 1-1 and group consultations.
CEETL Faculty Directors offer individual and group consultations to lecturer faculty, T/TT faculty, staff, and departments on a variety of topics related to inclusive teaching and learning practices. CEETL consultations are outcome-focused, achieved through collaborative goal setting, sharing of relevant resources, and establishing achievable action plans.
To Schedule a consultation with a CEETL staff: Please click here
Dr. Kasturi Ray | supports GWAR faculty
- Professor, Women and Gender Studies
- Faculty Director, Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum
Dr. Kira Donnell | supports Lecturer Faculty
- Lecturer Faculty, Asian American Studies
- Faculty Director, Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Dr. Stephanie Sisk-Hilton | supports T/TT Faculty
- Professor, Elementary Education
- Faculty Director, Multimodal Excellence in Teaching & Learning
Dr. Jessica Adams-Grigorieff | supports online teaching & resilient course design
- Teaching and Learning Specialist, CEETL