CEETL Circles Newsletter is created by the Center for Equity & Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CEETL) to foster and support Pedagogies for Inclusive Excellence (we call these PIE) at SF State and beyond.
Stay Inspired, read the CEETL Circles newsletter! This issue focuses on the theme of "Rites of Remembrance and Renewal."
- Online Resource Guide to Support Teaching in Days After Anti-Asian Violence
- TASTE OF THE PIE (Pedagogies for Inclusive Excellence) Faculty Highlights
- Discussing Student Workload Calculator
- Partners in Teaching
- Resolution on Prioritizing the Recruitment, Hiring, Retention and Promotion of Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) Staff, Faculty and Administrators
- The ExCo "Critical Active Teacher" (CAT)
- Teaching Research Toolkit
2021 Past Issues
2020 Past Issues