CEETL and AT are working together to offer enhanced support for faculty transitioning to Canvas for the Spring semester.
For Spring, classes will be automatically created in Canvas, but if you wish to continue teaching in iLearn, you can elect to use iLearn instead of Canvas.
Choose the option that’s right for you
- If you would like to use Canvas, you do not need to do anything, your courses will automatically appear in Canvas.
- If you who would like to continue teaching in iLearn, you can elect to use iLearn instead of Canvas at the Class Data Management website
Video: Canvas or iLearn for Spring 2023?
Learn more about options for using Canvas or iLearn at SF State in Spring 2023, to choose the option that’s right for you.
Get ready to teach in Canvas in Spring
Work with a Canvas Coach
- Canvas Coaches are teachers who have already taught in Canvas this semester. They are excited to share their experience with you as you transition to Canvas. Coaches will offer weekly office hours and 1-1 consults. Request a 1-1 consult with a coach by emailing email@example.com or join Bridging Canvas and navigate to the Canvas Coaches section to find their office hours schedule.
Watch videos of real SF State Canvas courses
- We’re developing a library of brief showcase videos where Canvas Coaches spotlight their courses and share their own personal tips and tricks. Join Bridging Canvas to check out videos of real SF State teachers’ real Canvas courses!
Join a Canvas Webinar
- Topics will include Intro to Canvas, Canvas Tools for Engagement and Course Design Using Canvas. Register for Canvas Webinars
Your CEETL & AT teams, and your Canvas Coaches, are here to support you! Let us know how we can help.