CEETL is relaunching the Video for Online Learning and Teaching (VOLT) online micro-course for faculty that were not able to participate in the summer!
The format is fully asynchronous and self-paced. In VOLT, participants will discuss pedagogy supporting the use of video for teaching, explore best practices for creating videos using SF State-supported video tools, and setting up a recording space. Participants will have the opportunity to practice video production skills with supported video tools.
When is the course offered and how can I register?
- Faculty Stipend: $250 (pre-tax) upon completion
- GTA Stipends: $110 (pre-tax) upon completion
- Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hours.
- Fall Session: October 4th - 25th, 2021.
This course is self-paced and asynchronous, so you may engage anytime during this date range; just be sure to complete the course by Monday, October 25.
Registration for this course is now closed.
- All stipends for CEETL course completions by eligible participants are processed through payroll and are subject to tax, so the final amount and timing for stipend payments may vary according to individual tax rates and employment status with the university. To monitor incoming payments, we recommend you turn on your bank notifications to get alerts on your accounts. All members of the SF State teaching community are welcome to engage in and complete CEETL faculty development courses for a certificate, but due to CSU policy the following appointments will not be eligible to receive a stipend: MPPs, Staff, FERP faculty, and individuals not actively employed at SF State.