CEETL's Equitable Teaching Series explores foundational teaching approaches that foster equity and inclusivity in support of student success. While funds are available, CEETL is able to pay lecturing faculty $50 per participant for each face-to-face and/or synchronous online Equitable Teaching Series workshop they complete. For lecturing faculty attending an ETS workshop, please be sure to register, complete the sign-in sheet and fill out the necessary paperwork to receive funding.
- Student Centered Design in iLearn
- Lesson Planning for Student Success
- TILT (Transparency in Learning and Teaching) Your Assignment
- Active & Inclusive Learning Strategies
- Engaging Large Classes
- Reflective Teaching Practice
- VOLT (Video for Online Learning & Teaching)
- QLT Hybrid Teaching Workshop
- Developing Your Teaching ePortfolio
- Inclusive Syllabus
When is the course offered and how can I register?
- Faculty Stipend: $50 pre-participant for each face-to-face and/or synchronous online workshop. (While funding is available.) Please check back here for course dates and how to register.
- Enrollment is closed at this time.
Learn more and or register for each FY PIE Slice courses:
What is FY PIE Institute (Two-day)
FY PIE is a two-day institute offered in cohorts that focuses on supporting student success, persistence and feelings of inclusion and belonging.
What is Equitable Teaching Series
CEETL's Equitable Teaching Series explores foundational teaching approaches that foster equity and inclusivity in support of student success.
What is a Teaching & Learning Community Leads?
TLCs are reflective teaching and learning communities of eight to 12 individuals that foster reflective teaching practice and, based on the preference of the group, can take either a practical or theoretical approach.
What is Reflective Teaching Portfolio?
This workshop is created to develop your teaching ePortfolio.