CEETL's Equitable Teaching Series explores foundational teaching approaches that foster equity and inclusivity in support of student success. While funds are available, CEETL is able to pay lecturing faculty $50 per participant for each face-to-face and/or synchronous online Equitable Teaching Series workshop they complete. For lecturing faculty attending an ETS workshop, please be sure to register, complete the sign-in sheet and fill out the necessary paperwork to receive funding.
- Student Centered Design in iLearn
- Lesson Planning for Student Success
- TILT (Transparency in Learning and Teaching) Your Assignment
- Active & Inclusive Learning Strategies
- Engaging Large Classes
- Reflective Teaching Practice
- VOLT (Video for Online Learning & Teaching)
- QLT Hybrid Teaching Workshop
- Developing Your Teaching ePortfolio
- Inclusive Syllabus
When is the course offered and how can I register?
- Faculty Stipend: $50 pre-participant for each face-to-face and/or synchronous online workshop. (While funding is available.) Please check back here for course dates and how to register.
All stipends for CEETL course completions by eligible participants are processed through payroll and are subject to tax, so the final amount and timing for stipend payments may vary according to individual tax rates and employment status with the university. To monitor incoming payments, we recommend you turn on your bank notifications to get alerts on your accounts. All members of the SF State teaching community are welcome to engage in and complete CEETL faculty development courses for a certificate, but due to CSU policy the following appointments will not be eligible to receive a stipend: MPPs, Staff, FERP faculty, and individuals not actively employed at SF State.